I agree that there is no need to wait for a New Year to make resolutions so as to approach life in different angles. Regarding the resolutions, I make it every day irrespective of time but some of them have high priority resolutions like:
1. Performing Umrah and Hajj this year with family:
This is one of my profound dream which I am desperately working out to make it happen in reality, InshaAllah.
2. I prognosticated myself to reduce my tummy into Six packs Abs.
3. I guess resolution # 2 is highly unreachable in this limited time so I will be happy with Six minus Four Abs. Don’t wonder why I ddnt say two Abs straight, because I feel sarcastic in saying so and ended up with Six minus Four Formula :).
4. Looking forward to establish my own business, InshaAllah. I feel the inner instinct of Memon blood is triggering me to do that :).
5. Resolutions of a Resolution will come over again and again but the point is how much we strive to achieve it.