Bismillah Irrahman Niraheem.
The Holy prophet Sallelahu Alaihuwasallam said. Four things that make your body sick:
1. Excessive talking
2. Excessive sleeping
3. Excessive eating and
4. Excessive meeting other people
Four things that destroys the body:
2. Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
4. Sleeping late in the night
Four things that dry the face and take away the happiness :
2. Being disrespectful / impudent (Insisting on something wrong knowingly)
3. Arguing without adequate knowledge and Information
4. Excessive immorality ( doing something wrong without fear)
Four things that increases the wetness of face and the happiness:
4. To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
1. Sleeping in the Morning (Fajr to Sunrise)
2. Not Performing Salath (Namaz) or irregular in Prayers
3. Laziness/ Idleness
4. Treachery/ Dishonesty
Four things that bring/ increase the Rizq:
1. Staying up in the night for prayers.
2. Excessive Repentance
3. Regular Charity
4. Zikr (Remembrance of Allah)
The Holy Prophet Sallellahu Alaihuwa Sallam said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima A Shahada on his/her death bed.
This Du’a is very powerful for better life
Allahumma- inni- ala- Zikr-ika -wa Shuk-rika wa husni-ib ad -atika
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: Allah, authentic haidths, beautiful teachings, God, hadith, Islam, islamic teachings, lord, peace be upon him, prophet muhammad, Quran, Sallelahu Alaihuwa sallam, what is islam.