Seven Weird Wonders
I have been tagged by Nadia to list seven weird facts about myself.
Here it goes…
1. I always feel irritated when the matter comes to applying oil to my hair and I have tons of excuses to avoid it;)
2. Lemon is my weakness, I simply love its taste in all forms, like.. pickle, in salads etc..
3. I have the habit of closing my fingers and thumb into a fist, like a baby’s, while sleeping or lost in deep thought. My wife made me realize that.
4. I always start reading the newspaper from the last page, which usually contains the Sports News.
5. I love to have lots and lots of cumin in “daal” (lentils).
6. I am least bothered whether the blanket’s brand tag is on the left or right (my wife makes a great fuss over this).
7. I crave to dismantle/disassemble electronic instruments, and then reassemble them back to almost its original form…. and sometimes to its not so original forms 😉